Azusa Room Next to Goldline Metro & APU
Hosted By Suz in Azusa, CA
- 19 days on Roomdock with 4446 views
- Available FromJan 06 2019
- Lease Term1 Month
- Pets Allowed No
- Bedrooms For Rent1
- Private Bathroom No
- Furnished Yes
- Utility Included Yes
This bright and quiet townhouse is located in the highly desirable downtown Azusa community.
Outstanding views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Upstairs private room available in newly constructed Tri level townhome.
Bedroom has a memory foam double bed with a shared bathroom in the hallway.
Room includes ALL utilities (Electric, Gas, Water, Trash, Internet), A/C and central heating, wifi, and a cleaning service every Monday.
Room is fully furnished to hotel standards. Extra amenities are provided such as towels, towelettes, shampoo/conditioner, soap, hairdryer, coffee maker, cups, dishware, utensils, etc. Microwave and mini fridge is included in the room.
Access to laundry room $5/load.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Covered Parking
- Deck or Patio
- Fitness center
- Granite Countertop
- Guest Parking
- Hardwood Floor
- Master bath
- Off-street parking
- Phone Jack
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Private Closet
- Wireless Internet
- Near Grocery Stores
- Near Light Rail Station
- Near Bus Station
- Near School
- Azusa Pacific University 1.06 miles
- Citrus College 1.15 miles
- Irell & Manella Graduate School ... 3.94 miles
- Baldwin Park Adult & Community E... 4.15 miles
- InterCoast Colleges West Covina 4.39 miles
- East San Gabriel Valley Regional... 4.51 miles
- Mt Sierra College 4.72 miles
- Azusa Pacific University College 4.82 miles
- American Beauty College 5.00 miles
- Life Pacific College 5.09 miles
Suz, Female, 39
An on the go Realtor who loves yummy food and traveling.
- FromLos Angeles, CA, United States
- Member Since2018
- International StudentDomestic StudentWorking ProfessionalIntern
- Age18 - 90
- Smoking AllowedOutside Only
Basic House Rules
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Drugs
- No Overnight Guest
- No Partying
- Participation in Periodic Cleaning Routine
- Be able to clean up after yourself
Looking for month-to-month lease, a working professional or student, a quiet and respectful roommate.
No smoking, no pets, and this is for one person (female) ONLY. No couples.