CULTURE AT ROOMDOCK
Headquartered in the beautiful Denver, Colorado, the mile high city, Roomdock is a successful start-up that operates on a fully remote basis, and with a key emphasis on personal development and growth.
Working with students from 28 countries, our team is built around diversity, agility, boldness, and integrity in making a difference in our members and community. It’s our differences that make us interesting, and our shared belief in Roomdock’s core values that bind us together.
Roomdock's culture is driven by respect, transparency, collaboration and direct feedback. We have no room on our team for disrespect, office politics or discrimination of any kind. We're obsessed with communicating with our users as well as within the team. We hate bureaucracy and slow moving organizations – but we're suckers for well-defined processes. We love lean, iterative improvements, and success is measured by the value we create for our users.
Thanks for your interest in Roomdock! We're always looking to team up with other smart, detail-oriented and hard-working people.
Below are some positions and skill sets that would help take Roomdock to the next level. That said, it's certainly not limited to these roles. If you have a skill set that you think would help us out, feel free to email email@example.com
We're open to a lot of different working arrangements, as well. Roomdock is a distributed team currently spread across the world. We have worked with full timers, part timers, contractors and interns.
We are looking for awesome people with specific skills, so don't be discouraged if we say no. What we really mean is, not right now.
So if you like the service, and if you are intrigued about the team and the work, please reach out and let us know!
Generate is a digital strategy agency that specializes in viral content, personal branding, social growth, and product marketing. We create the viral videos and trends you see and read about. We work with the top artist, professional athletes, and businesses to create the viral content that drives brand awareness and interaction. We are looking for a digital rockstar who can immediately make an impact on our team. In this cross-functional role, you’ll be exposed to growth marketing at a high level from user acquisition to social media growth marketing.
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps etc.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Identify and optimize growth channels.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Choosing KPIs and metrics to focus on along with the other department leads.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Set up, QA and run A/B tests using Optimizely.
- Social Media Growth Marketing
- Sales Page Landing and Design
- Email Drip Campaigns and Customer Prospecting
- Ensure tests get up and running, and willing and able to help product and marketing team interpret results and present them to management without bias
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics. To be a successful Growth Marketer you will have some experience working in the digital marketing arena, but product marketing, development, and/or data science skills will make you a cut above the rest.
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Some Product marketing experience
- Content marketing + editing and copywriting skills
- Graphic design skills are a big plus
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, and Prospect.io
Business Development/Sales Manager
The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions for apartments manager and individual landlords. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. They will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Define and create a predictable sales pipeline
- Managing company and client expectations
- Creating sales pitches
- Attending networking events
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Researching market and industry trends
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Having a startup mindset.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
InternsWe are looking for college students who can represent Roomdock on campus to help our students voice the housing needs.
- Hard working, energetic fast learner
- Familiar with school area
- Self-motivated under minimal supervision
- Good at verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Actively involved in student organizations
- Have basic research/ data collection skills
- Have basic knowledge in MS Office, Google Drive, and smartphone apps
- Familiar with social media platforms
We can offer course credits and reference letter upon request, but the internship is way more than that:
- Flexible schedule - It is an on-campus internship. All instructions would be assigned remotely online through e-mail. You can make use of your spare time to finish the task, without interfering your school work.
- Rewarding experience - The internship allows you to build interpersonal communication skills, have hands-on practice on sales, business development and marketing techniques, expand your social network and build relationship with the community.
- Show your expertise - Are you a people person? Can you speak multiple languages? Are you familiar with college & teens culture? Are you an expert in PR or marketing? We would love to hear from you!
- Potential bonus - If you can handle hard-mode tasks and make outstanding achievement in your community, we won’t hesitate to offer you a commission!
To Apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your attached resume.